SERVICE WORLD-CLASS CLIENTS AND SUPPORT A ROCK STAR TEAM!
Soares Landscaping is a family-owned and operated business that offers a white-glove service for landscape design & construction. Founded in 2006, we are known for our customer experience and quality backed by our industry-leading warranties. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience, paired with the highest quality installs.
Benefits of Working with Soares Landscaping:
- Profit-Sharing & Performance Bonuses
- Health Spending Account
- Industry Training & Education Reimbursement
- Lastest Tools & Equipment
- Regular Lunches & Annual Appreciation BBQ
- Statutory Holidays Off
- Build Projects That Change Lives And Better The Community!
- Landscape Construction Crew Leader (Foreperson)
Who are we looking for?:
We seek a detail-oriented individual who can build incredible landscapes for our clients. This individual should be a specialist in technology, equipment, installation and communication. This individual will also be responsible for managing their crew members and providing daily on-the-job training.
- Ensure accurate timesheet entries for your crew daily.
- Assist the office with job costing
- Schedule material deliveries
- Manage your sub-contractors to ensure the scope of work is completed and meets our quality standards
- Manage your crew and provide daily on-the-job training
- Customer Service
- Manage the client experience from the start of a project to the final inspection
- Ensures consistent updating of client interactions in our timesheets which are transferred to our Company CRM by the office
- Complete installations that match the design and/or are modified to still provide the design intent that our projects are known for
- Aim to complete an installation exceptionally well the first time, to the highest standards possible
- Communicate with the Designer/Project Manager to brainstorm changes or issues that need to be resolved
- Encourage a safe work environment for yourself and your colleagues
- Fosters an enthusiastic, creative, "can do" attitude and shares the responsibility for the success of the Company in reaching its goals
- Operate all types of equipment and machines required to complete installations
- Other duties may be assigned
- Fleet Management
- Provide essential equipment maintenance and provide records to the office
- Schedule and/or facilitate major equipment maintenance/repairs with our vendors
- Organize and maintain the shop & yard
- 5+ years experience in landscape construction
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate preferred
- Industry certifications preferred
- Must own a reliable vehicle
- Must have a G driver's license or higher
- Must have a clean driver's abstract
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple competing priorities in an efficient and timely way
- Highly motivated with the excellent time management discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship development skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of business software; Timesheet App, CRM, etc
- A strong sense of empathy and understanding towards others while not deviating from the desired business outcomes
- A passion for building outdoor spaces
- A craftsman at heart; little details matter
Soares Landscaping is committed to honouring people's rights and freedoms. Please let us know if you need accommodations in your application, and we'll work with you to meet those needs.