SERVICE WORLD-CLASS CLIENTS AND SUPPORT A ROCK STAR TEAM!
Soares Landscaping is a family-owned and operated business that offers a white-glove service for landscape design & construction. Founded in 2006, we are known for our customer experience and quality backed by our industry-leading warranties. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience, paired with the highest quality installs.
Position: Project Manager
Salary: $70,000/year to $90,000/year
Background: We seek a detail-oriented individual who can build incredible landscapes for our clients. This individual should be a specialist in technology, equipment, installation and communication. This individual will also be responsible for managing the crew leaders and providing daily coaching. The Project Manager will spend approximately 50% of their time performing management duties and 50% installation.
- Assist the office with permits, locates, etc.
- Schedule material deliveries, sub-contractors, in-house crews
- Ensure accurate timesheet entries for your crew leaders daily.
- Manage your sub-contractors to ensure the scope of work is completed and meets our quality standards
- Manage your crew leaders and provide daily coaching
- Create change orders, receive approval from the client and invoice them
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Update production rates with estimators
- Manage unbillable time by looking for efficiencies in production
- Assist the office with job costing
- Manage the client experience from the start of a project to the final inspection
- Ensures consistent updating of client interactions in our timesheets which are transferred to our company CRM by the office
- Foster positive online reviews from our clients, staff and suppliers
- Complete installations that match the design or are modified to provide the design intent that our projects are known for
- Aim to complete an installation exceptionally well the first time, to the highest standards possible
- Communicate with the Designer to brainstorm changes or issues that need to be resolved
- Encourage a safe work environment for yourself and your colleagues
- Fosters an enthusiastic, creative, “can do” attitude and shares the responsibility for the success of the Company in reaching its goals
- Operate all types of equipment and machines required to complete installations
- Other duties may be assigned
- Schedule and facilitate major equipment maintenance/repairs with our vendors
- Organize and maintain the shop & yard
- 5+ years experience in landscape construction
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate preferred
- Industry certifications preferred
- Must own a reliable vehicle
- Must have a G driver's license or higher
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple competing priorities in an efficient and timely way
- Highly motivated with excellent time management discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship development skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of business software; Timesheet App, CRM, etc
- A strong sense of empathy and understanding towards others while not deviating from the desired business outcomes
- A passion for building outdoor spaces
- A craftsman at heart; little details matter